Buy Packing Supplies Online
Welcome to the National Storage Box Shop – your one stop shop for all your packing supplies. Shop our range of moving supplies from boxes to bubble wrap, and padlocks to packing paper and ensure that your move is safe and simple.
Types Of Moving Supplies For Sale
Our Box Shop is home to a wide range of moving supplies. Whether you’re moving house, redecorating or decluttering, we have the perfect packaging supplies for you. If you’re looking for boxes, our high-quality, reusable boxes are not only great quality, but affordable. Available in great value 10 packs, or value packs, you can rest assured that your goods will be transported safely, and for a fraction of the cost. We also stock specialist items such as mattress covers, vacuum seal bags, moving blankets, packing paper and wrap, padlocks, tape and dispensers, markers and packing knives.
Why Our Packing Supplies Are Great Quality
Our range of packing supplies are expertly crafted to assist you with your long-term storage needs. Our boxes are made to last – designed to suit your exact storage requirements, with reinforced bases to prevent breakage. Our boxes are also made from recycled materials, ensuring that we are producing sustainable materials, in line with our business-wide sustainable focus. If you are in search of moving supplies that will stand the test of time, you have come to the right place. Whether you are a prolific mover, renovator or traveller, you will be able to rely on our high-quality boxes to last. If you are interested in decluttering and re-styling you home, you know that you can always refer back to your high-quality National Storage moving supplies to store belongings while they are not in use. A purchase from the National Storage Box Shop is a storage investment! – not just for your immediate storage needs, but for your future decluttering requirements!
How To Know Which Packaging Supplies You Need
The specifics of your situation will determine the packaging supplies required. Are you starting from scratch? If so, you will probably require the works! You’ll most likely need a packing knife to unpack all of your sealed boxes at your destination, a marker pen to label your boxes with their contents, a roll of tape to seal your boxes, and of course a tape dispenser to easily tape the boxes securely. You’ll also need a selection of packing boxes from large, to medium, to small, including specific packaging for wine, clothing, documents, and heavier items. It’s important to consider if you also require packaging goods. Paper, wrap, film dispensers, padlocks and more – you will need to assess your packaging needs. However, you might already be a seasoned renovator with all the basics on board. In that case, you might only need a small range of moving boxes. You might also be somewhere in between with a selection of essentials in your arsenal, but with the need for some specialty items. No matter your situation, our Box Shop is the perfect destination for any packing needs.
Terms and Conditions
- National Storage or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability.
- National Storage’s days of operation for delivery are Monday to Friday servicing locations across Australia and New Zealand. The minimum delivery fee is $12.95. Please refer to the delivery service fee calculator on https://nationalstorage.nz/online-shop/ available prior to checkout to determine if your delivery address is within our service area and the correlating delivery fee. The delivery fee is also subject to the quantity and size of your order.
- Once your order has been placed, National Storage or its agent will provide you with a tracking number. Should you wish to amend your order details or have any queries, please contact our customer service team on 1300 217 115 if you are located in Australia or 0800 541 055 if you are located in New Zealand.
- The standard timeframe for delivery is 2-3 business days for metro areas. Please note, due to COVID19, our deliveries are currently experiencing delays of up to 2 days.
- Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by National Storage or its agent to be authorised to receive the goods.
- If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive the order, National Storage may charge you additional delivery fees.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them, and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- National Storage offers a 7-day return policy on all unopened goods except those sold on a “No Returns Basis”. We also offer a 7-day return policy on “Dead on Arrival”, “Incorrectly Shipped” or “Damaged in Transit” goods. Shipping charges may apply and are not refundable.
All moved in? Sell your boxes back to National Storage.
You know we sell boxes – but did you know we buy them back, too?
If you’ve just moved into a new home and don’t know what to do with your moving boxes, our box buyback program is the perfect solution.
That’s right – we don’t just sell cardboard boxes. National Storage buys back used boxes bought from our Box Shop, and we sell them again as second-hand boxes. We refund any unused boxes, too.
This gets them off your hands, gets some money back in your pocket, and leaves Mother Nature with a smile on her face.
Box Buyback Program FAQs
So how exactly does it work? We’re glad you asked.
- Will I need a receipt?
Yes, you’ll be required to show proof of purchase for your boxes.
- What condition do the boxes need to be in?
Your boxes will need to be in reasonable, reusable condition. If you’ve labelled them in marker, that’s fine. But if they’re torn or damaged beyond reuse, they may not be eligible to be bought back.
- What if I have boxes that I didn’t even use?
That’s great! We’ll refund them.
- Why do you buy boxes back?
Lots of our customers like to use new and used boxes when they move. Plus, it’s kind on the environment.
- Can I buy some second-hand boxes?
Of course. All centres offer this – it just depends on availability. Call or visit your local centre to find out if they’ve got any second-hand boxes in stock.
- How much money will I get back for my boxes?
If your boxes are deemed in good enough condition to be bought back, this is generally how much you can expect for each returned box:
- Tea Chest Cartons: $1.00 each
- Book Cartons: $0.80 each
- Archive Cartons: $1.00 each
- Flat Pack Cartons: $1.50 each
- Picture / Mirror Cartons: $1.50 each
- Port-a-Robes: $3.50 each
- Monitor Cartons: $1.50 each.