|Need reliable storage in Wellington? National Storage has self-storage centres all throughout Wellington, including Hutt City, Kenepuru, Newtown, Ngauranga, Paremata, Taita and Tawa. Whether you want to store a few boxes of excess items or an entire home’s contents, we have clean and secure storage units in Wellington to suit everyone’s needs – big or small.|
- What to Expect from Our Storage Units in Wellington
National Storage provides affordable storage units in Wellington in a wide range of sizes. We can keep your belongings safe until you need them again – whether it’s for a month or for the foreseeable future.
- Secure Spaces: Security is a high priority for all of our storage centres in Wellington. Our centres feature PIN coded access and CCTV surveillance, and some even have doors with individual alarms.
- Month-to-Month Leases: Only pay for what you need with our month-to-month leases. We automatically renew your lease each month and send the invoice to you two weeks in advance, so you have plenty of time to cancel if you wish.
- Flexible Access Hours: Our early-morning to late-night hours mean convenient access to your unit when you need your goods again. You can even request 24-hour access – simply enquire with our friendly staff when you organise your storage unit.
- Highly Trained Staff: Our onsite managers and team of storage specialists know everything there is to know about taking good care of your items.
As our services differ between each of our self-storage centres in Wellington, please click on your nearest suburb below to ensure they offer the features you need.
- Our Self-Storage Solutions in Wellington
Whether you’re looking to clear the excess clutter from your home or get some paperwork out of your office, hiring one of our storage units in Wellington can help you reclaim your space.
We even offer safe and secure storage for your recreational vehicle with our car storage in Wellington. Whatever your storage needs, you can rely on the friendly team at National Storage Wellington to provide the ideal solution for you.
Our storage options include:
- Self-Storage: Ditch your excess belongings without saying goodbye with our self-storage units. This is a great way to make more space in your home and access your things when you need them.
- Business Storage: Give your business the extra space it needs with our business and commercial storage. We have storage units perfect for keeping your files and inventory safe and organised.
- Vehicle Storage: Our vehicle storage can accommodate your car, van, boat, caravan or motorbike. We offer lock-up spaces and private undercover units.
- Furniture Storage: Whether you need somewhere to keep that extra armchair or your entire home’s contents, our furniture storage is the perfect way to keep your furniture safe while not in use.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options in Wellington
Our flexible month-to-month leases allow you to store for as long as you need. Whether you’re looking to store for a month, a year or the foreseeable future, our self-storage in Wellington can accommodate your needs.
- Storage Units Wellington Prices
We provide modern, clean and secure storage in Wellington at competitive prices. If you’re looking for cheap storage in Wellington, you can trust our team of trained storage consultants to find the perfect solution. The cost of our storage units in Wellington changes based on several factors, such as the centre location and the size unit you need. You can learn more about our prices when you request a quote.
- Tough Security, Easy Access
We take security seriously at all our storage centres in Wellington. Your belongings are protected with 24/7 CCTV camera surveillance, and only you have access to your unit. We can even arrange 24-hour access so you can come and go whenever you like.
- Choosing the Right Unit
No idea which unit size you need? Check out our handy Unit Size Guide or call our helpful team on 0800 541 055 for expert advice.
- More Than Storage
We offer more than self-storage in Wellington – our centres also sell packaging and moving supplies to help you move home or move into your storage unit safely. Browse the range at our Box Shop.
- Storage Wellington FAQs
What is the minimum storage period at National Storage Wellington?
One month. If you require storage for a shorter period, speak to your centre manager to tailor a custom solution.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
No, you’re not required to pay a deposit. If you wish to pay a deposit upon booking, the sum will be applied to your first month of storage.
How can I move my things into the storage unit?
Most of our storage centres in Wellington offer move-in trailer hire and vehicle hire, along with access to our goods trolleys, pallet jacks, forklifts and drivers. We can also recommend a removalist service if required.
What does “hardstand” mean?
A “hardstand” is an outdoor space that is commonly occupied by vehicles and boats. It is open to the elements.
How much notice do I need to give when moving out?
You must give at least seven (7) days’ notice of your intention to move out.
What can I put in my Wellington self-storage unit?
Our storage units in Wellington can be used to store household items such as:
- Sporting equipment
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
What can’t I put in my self-storage unit?
While we accept most items, these items are prohibited from our storage centres:
- Toxic or combustible items (e.g. gasoline/petrol, paint, and solvents)
- Perishable items (e.g. animal food, fresh food, and contained/tinned food)
- Living things (e.g. plants and pets)
- Illegal items and items that have been obtained illegally