General Terms & Conditions
National Storage website is owned and operated by National Storage Limited. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time.
By purchasing an item on this website and/or engaging with our company, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. National Storage may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those amended Terms and Conditions.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, logos and illustrations, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by National Storage and its related companies. Such material may not be copied, republished, reproduced, uploaded, modified, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any way without the consent of National Storage.
The use of this website and these conditions is in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under New Zealand laws. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand GST (Goods & Services Tax) Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%. All prices advertised are inclusive of GST.
All prices on our Web Site are listed in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to New Zealand civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. National Storage does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
Links to other sites
National Storage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites that are linked to nationalstorage.nz
Advertised space sizes are approximate and for comparison purposes only. Spaces may be smaller or larger than advertised. Spaces are not rented by the square metre, and rent is not based on square metre measurements.
Paying Your Bill
We offer a range of options to pay your account, however encourage all of our customers to set up an auto pay arrangement via credit card or direct debit, which takes away the hassle of remembering to pay a monthly invoice. Other payment methods are shown on your storage invoice.
Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions apply to each offer as detailed below:
Details: Offer will be reviewed annually in June prior to the next financial year. Offer subject to change. National Storage will offer eligible customers 20% off the standard rate of any available unit for a period of not more than six (6) months from commencement. All customers must sign up for autopay to be eligible for the offer. Rates may be increased over time but the 20% discount will be applied to this adjusted rate. The offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and is limited to one storage unit per customer. All other storage units held by the customer must be licenced at the standard storage fee determined by National Storage. Administration fee (first month) and any insurance fees (ongoing) are not included in the discount. Excludes managed wine.
50% Off First Two Months
Details: Offer available at the time of move-in only. Discount is applied to the standard unit rate as at the date of signing the Storage Agreement. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only for select units available at participating locations, please enquire with staff. Excludes managed wine.
Shareholder Family & Friends Offer
Details: Offer will be reviewed annually in June prior to the next financial year. Offer subject to change. Availability of prepaid offers will depend whether a customer is a current customer or new customer. All customers must sign up for autopay to be eligible for the offer. The customer will receive an ongoing 20% discount to the term of their storage. It is available at all centres There is no minimum stay. The customer will receive 20% off for the full duration of their stay. Rates may be increased over time but the 20% discount will be applied to this adjusted rate. There is no limit on the number of units per customer. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Administration fee (first month) and any insurance fees (ongoing) are not included in the discount. Excludes managed wine.
For competition terms and conditions, please refer to https://www.nationalstorage.com.au/the-locker-room/terms-conditions/.
Box Shop Terms and Conditions
- National Storage or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability.
- National Storage’s days of operation for delivery are Monday to Friday servicing locations across Australia and New Zealand. The minimum delivery fee is $19.95. Please refer to the delivery service fee calculator on https://nationalstorage.nz/online-shop/ available prior to checkout to determine if your delivery address is within our service area and the correlating delivery fee. The delivery fee is also subject to the quantity and size of your order.
- Once your order has been placed, National Storage or its agent will provide you with a tracking number. Should you wish to amend your order details or have any queries, please contact our customer service team on 1300 217 115 if you are located in Australia or 0800 541 055 if you are located in New Zealand.
- The standard timeframe for delivery is 2-3 business days for metro areas. Please note, due to COVID19, our deliveries are currently experiencing delays of up to 5 days.
- Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by National Storage or its agent to be authorised to receive the goods.
- If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive the order, National Storage may charge you additional delivery fees.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them, and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- National Storage offers a 7-day return policy on all unopened goods except those sold on a “No Returns Basis”. We also offer a 7-day return policy on “Dead on Arrival”, “Incorrectly Shipped” or “Damaged in Transit” goods. Shipping charges may apply and are not refundable.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
View our Storage Terms & Conditions here.
View our Direct Debit & AutoPay Terms & Conditions here.
View our New Zealand Additional Direct Debit Terms & Conditions here.