|Need storage in Dunedin? National Storage has centres located in Gardens and Kaikorai, so no matter where you live, you’ll find our storage units in Dunedin conveniently located near you. Our National Storage Dunedin centres offer units in a wide range of sizes for short-term and long-term arrangements. So whether you’re looking to store a few small items or you need car storage in Dunedin, we’ve got you covered.|
- What to Expect from Our Storage Units in Dunedin
Our storage units in Dunedin are clean, modern and secure, providing a reliable temporary home for your items for as long as you like. With flexible month-to-month leases and competitive prices, our storage in Dunedin is the perfect solution for personal and business needs.
- Secure Spaces: We take security seriously at the National Storage Dunedin centres. Our centres feature pin-coded access and CCTV surveillance, and some have individually alarmed doors for added protection.
- Month-to-Month Leases: Our month-to-month leases give you the flexibility to only pay for what you need. Your lease is automatically renewed each month, and you’ll receive an invoice about two weeks in advance.
- Flexible Access Hours: Early-morning to late-night access hours make it easy to visit our storage units in Dunedin as you need your things. Some of our centres can even arrange 24-hour access – just ask your local centre when booking your unit.
- Highly Trained Staff: Our team of storage experts are experienced in providing tailored storage solutions for all needs and budgets. It’s safe to say we know our stuff.
Because the services differ between each of our storage centres in Dunedin, please click on your nearest suburb below to check if they provide the features you need.
- Our Self-Storage Solutions in Dunedin
Whether you’re downsizing home or simply accumulating more stuff than your space can accommodate, hiring a self-storage unit in Dunedin is the perfect solution.
From clearing the seasonal items out of the garage to transforming the spare room into a guestroom, you’ll love the extra space your self-storage unit gives you.
Our storage options include:
- Self-Storage: Have some stuff lying around that you don’t use but can’t bear to throw out? Keep it safe until you need it again with one of our storage units in Dunedin. Perfect for creating more space in your home, our self-storage units are available in a range of sizes.
- Business Storage: Are boxes of paperwork and inventory crowding your office? Our business and commercial storage will help you reclaim your space and stay organised.
- Vehicle Storage: Keep your motorbike, car, van, boat or caravan protected while not in use with our vehicle storage spaces and undercover units.
- Furniture Storage: Our furniture storage is perfect for keeping your items safe while you’re renovating, moving, or travelling.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options in Dunedin
Our storage in Dunedin is available on a flexible month-to-month lease basis, so you can store your items for a little while or as long as you need.
- Storage Dunedin Prices
There’s nothing scary about our storage prices. The cost of our storage in Dunedin is dependent on factors such as the centre location and the size unit you need. You can learn more about our prices when you request a quote.
- Tough Security, Easy Access
Your belongings are in safe hands at our storage centres in Dunedin. We take security seriously with features such as 24/7 CCTV camera surveillance and pin-coded access. Only you have access to your storage unit, and we can even organise 24-hour access so you can come and go as you please.
- Choosing the Right Unit
Not sure which self-storage unit in Dunedin is most suitable for you? Refer to our handy Unit Size Guide or call our helpful team on 0800 541 055 for help.
- More Than Storage
Along with storage in Dunedin, our National Storage centres offer packing and moving supplies to help get your items safely from A to B. You can browse the entire range at our Box Shop.
- Storage Dunedin FAQs
What is the minimum storage period at National Storage Dunedin?
One month. If you require storage for a shorter period, speak to your centre manager to arrange a tailored solution.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
No, you don’t need to pay a deposit. If you wish to pay a deposit, it will be applied to your first month of storage.
How can I move my things into the storage unit?
Most of our storage centres in Dunedin offer move-in trailer hire and vehicle hire, along with access to our goods trolleys, pallet jacks, forklifts and drivers. We can also recommend a removalist service if required.
What does “hardstand” mean?
A “hardstand” is an outdoor space that is commonly occupied by vehicles and boats. It is open to the elements.
How much notice do I need to give when moving out?
You’re required to give at least seven (7) days’ notice of your intention to move out.
What can I put in my Dunedin self-storage unit?
Our storage in Dunedin can be used to store almost anything! Most customers store household items such as:
- Sporting equipment
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
What can’t I put in my self-storage unit?
While we accept almost anything, these items are prohibited from our centres:
- Toxic or combustible items (e.g. gasoline/petrol, paint, and solvents)
- Perishable items (e.g. animal food, fresh food, and contained/tinned food)
- Living things (e.g. plants and pets)
- Illegal items and items that have been obtained illegally