Bay of Plenty
|Looking for storage in the Bay of Plenty region? National Storage can provide convenient and affordable storage in Tauranga and Rotorua. Our storage units in Rotorua and Tauranga are available in a wide range of sizes to suit everyone’s needs – big or small. Find your nearest storage centre in the Bay of Plenty to make space in your home or office.|
- What to Expect from Our Storage Units in Tauranga and Rotorua
We have storage units in Tauranga and Rotorua to suit everyone. Whether you’re looking to store for a little while or for the foreseeable future, our trained storage consultants can provide a tailored solution that works for you. From boat storage in Tauranga to furniture storage in Rotorua, we’ve got you covered with our storage options in the Bay of Plenty.
- Secure Spaces: With pin-coded access and 24/7 CCTV camera surveillance, you can trust your items are in safe hands at our storage centres in Tauranga and Rotorua.
- Month-to-Month Leases: Want the flexibility to store for as long as you need without paying for what you don’t use? Our month-to-month leases give you exactly that.
- Flexible Access Hours: Early-morning to late-night access hours make it easy to visit our storage centres in the Bay of Plenty. We can even arrange 24-hour access upon request.
- Highly Trained Staff: Our storage consultants are experienced in providing tailored storage solutions to suit everyone’s needs and budget.
Because the services differ between each of our self-storage centres in Tauranga and Rotorua, please click on your nearest centre below to see if they provide the features you’re after.
- Our Self-Storage Solutions in Tauranga and Rotorua
We can store just about anything in our units – just ask our storage specialists! Whether you’re moving home, doing some renos, travelling long-term or simply need somewhere safe to keep a collection, hiring a storage unit in Tauranga or Rotorua is the perfect solution.
Our storage options include:
- Self-Storage: If you’re running out of space in your cupboards or garage at home, our self-storage in Tauranga or Rotorua is a great way to declutter your home and keep your things safe.
- Business Storage: We can provide convenient business and commercial storage to keep your paperwork and inventory organised and out of the way.
- Vehicle Storage: If you need car or boat storage in Tauranga or Rotorua, our vehicle storage spaces and undercover units can keep your investment protected until you need it again.
- Furniture Storage: From one armchair to an entire home’s contents, our furniture storage can keep your items safe while you’re renovating, moving, or travelling.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options in the Bay of Plenty
Our storage in Tauranga and Rotorua can be leased on a flexible month-to-month basis, allowing you the freedom to store for as long as you need without paying for what you don’t use.
- Storage Units Tauranga & Rotorua Prices
Who says storage has to be expensive? National Storage offers reliable storage in the Bay of Plenty region at competitive prices. The cost of our storage units in Tauranga and Rotorua change depending on factors like centre location and unit size. You can learn more about our prices when you request a quote.
- Tough Security, Easy Access
We don’t skimp on security at our storage centres. Our storage centres in Tauranga and Rotorua are protected with 24/7 CCTV camera surveillance and pin-coded access, and only you have access to your storage unit. 24-hour access can be arranged so you can come and go as you wish.
- Choosing the Right Unit
Not sure which storage unit in Tauranga or Rotorua is the right fit for you? Refer to our handy Unit Size Guide or call our helpful team on 0800 541 055 for expert advice.
- More Than Storage
Along with storage in Tauranga and Rotorua, we sell packing and moving supplies such as cardboard boxes and bubble wrap. You can browse the range at our Box Shop and purchase at your nearest centre.
- Storage Tauranga and Rotorua FAQs
What is the minimum storage period at National Storage Tauranga and Rotorua?
One month. If you’d like to store your items for a shorter period, speak to your centre manager about a custom solution.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
No – but if you wish to pay a deposit, it will be applied to your first month of storage.
How can I move my things into the storage unit?
Our storage centres in the Bay of Plenty provide access to our goods trolleys and pallet jacks. National Storage Tauranga also offers move-in trailer hire.
What does “hardstand” mean?
A “hardstand” is an outdoor space that is commonly occupied by vehicles and boats. It is open to the elements.
How much notice do I need to give when moving out?
You must give at least seven (7) days’ notice of your intention to move out.
What can I put in my Bay of Plenty self-storage unit?
Customers generally use our storage units in Tauranga and Rotorua for household items such as:
- Sporting equipment
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
What can’t I put in my self-storage unit?
The following items are prohibited from our centres:
- Toxic or combustible items (e.g. gasoline/petrol, paint, and solvents)
- Perishable items (e.g. animal food, fresh food, and contained/tinned food)
- Living things (e.g. plants and pets)
- Illegal items and items that have been obtained illegally