Looking for a self-storage unit in Auckland? Our centres in Manukau, Silverdale and Pukekohe are conveniently located across Auckland in an area to suit you. Stop by your nearest centre or give us a call and speak to one of our storage specialists about your tailored storage solution.
- What to Expect from Our Storage Units in Auckland NZ
Are you looking to store for the short-term, or a longer period of time in Auckland? We can keep your belongings safe until you’re ready to use them again.
Secure Spaces: We take keeping your belongings safe seriously. Our storage units in Auckland are set up with pin-code access, CCTV and (in some centres) individually alarmed doors, so you can sleep soundly knowing your stuff is safe.
Month-to-Month Leases: Our flexible month-to-month mean that you’re not locked into anything long term. If you decide you no longer need storage, you have plenty of notice to cancel. Your lease is automatically renewed each month, and the invoice is sent approximately a fortnight in advance, giving you plenty of time to change your arrangements.
Flexible Access Hours: Our Auckland storage facilities have excellent access options. Enjoy our extensive access hours and arrange for 24/7 access if requires (in most centres). Simply give us a call to tailor your access hours to best suit your needs.
Highly Trained Staff: Our staff are storage experts! We have a commitment to excellence and will always handle your belongings with the utmost care. Our friendly National Storage Auckland team are here to help in any way that we can. Give us a call to discover more of our tailored services, or visit the individual centre page you’re searching for and browse the features and benefits of your closet centre.
- Our Self-Storage Solutions in Auckland NZ
If you’re looking for a storage solution in Auckland, you’ve come to the right place. Our premises are clean, modern and conveniently located and can work as a reliable, affordable storage solution for your unused seasonal items and excess belongings. Whether you are looking for a personal or business solution, our team of trained professionals can tailor make the perfect solution to suit. Our offering ranges from self-storage for everyday items all the way up to boats, cars and full-scale business logistics solutions. Read more about our offering below.
National Storage offers:
- Self-Storage: Clear our your fourth bedroom, cluttered garage, or even your closet filled with winter clothes and utilise one of our convenient self-storage units. If you’re looking for an extra room, our Auckland self-storage units act as an extension of your home, clearing away the clutter without limiting the access you have to your goods.
- Business Storage: For small to large business, excess stock and is often a hindrance. A great solution is our business and commercial storage. From start-ups to established organisations, we can assist by taking away some of the stress that comes along with space issues. Keep your office clear, stock sorted and take advantage of our business services.
- Vehicle Storage: Do you have a caravan, car, van, boat, motorbike, trailer or the like blocking your driveway access, or taking up too much room in your garage? Take advantage of our private vehicle storage spaces and undercover units and keep your vehicle safe and accessible at one of our neighboring centres.
- Furniture Storage: If you have too much furniture in your home and you’re looking to move towards a more minimal interior style, we have the ultimate solution. Whether you’re renovating, moving home, travelling long-term, or updating your home’s style but don’t want to throw your much-loved furniture away, our furniture storage is the perfect temporary home for your stuff.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options in Auckland
Are you unsure how long you’ll be storing for? Did you know that you can use one of our Auckland storage units for as little or as long as you like? Our units can be hired on a flexible month-to-month basis, so you only pay for what you use.
- Storage Units Auckland Prices
National Storage is not only an effective, but affordable Auckland storage solution. Reliable and cost-effective, National Storage has got you covered. The cost of a storage unit in Auckland varies based on location, size and other factors, but is a fantastic alternative to a cluttered home or expensive larger property. You can learn more about our prices when you request a quote, or give one of our storage consultants a call today.
- Tough Security, Easy Access
Think of your National Storage Auckland unit as an extension of your home or office – a safe and secure place for you to leave your stuff. We ensure that your belongings are safe with modern security measures, and are easily accessible with the ability to arrange and 24-hour access in most instances so you can come and go as you please.
- Choosing the Right Unit
Not sure what size unit is best for you? Refer to our handy Unit Size Guide to get a better idea, or call our helpful team on 0800 541 055.
- More Than Storage
We don’t just provide storage units in Auckland, and across New Zealand – we offer a range of services and products to make moving simple. Visit our Box Shop and browse our range of packaging and moving supplies, or speak to our staff about the many business services we have on offer – we’re here to help in any way we can!
- Storage Auckland FAQs
What is the minimum storage period at National Storage Auckland?
Our minimum stay is one month. However, we can tailor a storage solution if you require storage for a shorter period. Please speak to one of our storage experts to find out how.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
At National Storage, we don’t require a deposit, but if you would like to get ahead and put down a deposit upon booking, this amount will then be applied to your first month of storage – it’s as easy as that!
How can I move my things into the storage unit?
We provide move-in trailer hire and vehicle hire – FREE for all new customers! You can also take advantage of access to our goods trolleys, pallet jacks, forklifts and drivers. We can also recommend a local preferred removalist service if required.
What does “hardstand” mean?
A “hardstand” storage space is intended for vehicles and boats. These spaces are outside, but still safe and secure!
How much notice do I need to give when moving out?
We require at least seven (7) days’ notice of your intention to move out.
What can I put in my Auckland self-storage unit?
Commonly stored items include:
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
- Business stock
What can’t I put in my self-storage unit?
Items prohibited from our Auckland storage centres include:
- Toxic or combustible items (e.g. gasoline/petrol, paint, and solvents)
- Perishable items (e.g. animal food, fresh food, and contained/tinned food)
- Living things (e.g. plants and pets)
- Illegal items and items that have been obtained illegally