|Looking for secure storage units in Hamilton? Our storage centres in Hamilton NZ are conveniently located in Dinsdale, Frankton, Pukete, Te Rapa and the CBD. So no matter which side of town you’re coming from, you can easily access your National Storage Hamilton unit.|
- What to Expect from Our Storage Units in Hamilton NZ
Whether you’re looking to store for a little or a long while, our storage units in Hamilton can keep your belongings clean and safe until you need them again.
Secure Spaces: We’re serious about keeping your belongings safe with security features that give you peace of mind. Our storage units in Hamilton have pin-coded access and CCTV surveillance, and some centres have individually alarmed doors.
Month-to-Month Leases: Our flexible month-to-month leases allow you to only pay for what you need. Your lease is automatically renewed each month, and the invoice is sent approximately a fortnight in advance, so you have plenty of notice to cancel if you choose.
Flexible Access Hours: Accessing your nearest Hamilton storage facility isn’t a problem with our convenient early-morning to late-evening access hours. Most centres can even arrange 24-hour access, so you can come and go as you please – simply enquire about this service when you organise your storage unit.
Highly Trained Staff: Your things are in good hands with our onsite managers and highly trained staff. Friendly and professional, the National Storage Hamilton team treats your belongings with respect and care.
As our services vary between each of our self-storage centres in Hamilton NZ, please click on your nearest suburb below to ensure they offer the features you’re after.
- Our Self-Storage Solutions in Hamilton NZ
Our clean and modern storage units in Hamilton provide a reliable solution for your seasonal items and excess belongings. Whether personal or business, you can trust your possessions in the care of our experienced staff.
From beloved collectibles to the family boat, National Storage Hamilton can tailor a storage solution that suits you.
Our storage options include:
- Self-Storage: Make more space for your stuff with our self-storage units. The perfect way to cull the clutter from your spare room or garage, our self-storage units act as an extension of your home that you can access as you need.
- Business Storage: Our business and commercial storage is great for both start-ups and established organisations. This is a simple solution for clearing those boxes of files and inventory out of the office.
- Vehicle Storage: Keep your car, van, boat, caravan, motorbike or scooter protected with our private vehicle storage spaces and undercover units.
- Furniture Storage: Whether you’re renovating, moving home or travelling long-term, our furniture storage is the perfect temporary home for your furniture.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options in Hamilton
Not sure how long you’ll be storing for? Our storage units in Hamilton can be hired on a flexible month-to-month basis, so you can stay for as long as you need – and only pay for what you use.
- Storage Units Hamilton Prices
When you need reliable yet cheap storage in Hamilton, National Storage has you covered. The cost of a storage unit in Hamilton changes depending on a few factors, like the centre location and the size unit you need. National Storage provides affordable storage solutions customised to suit your individual needs. You can learn more about our prices when you request a quote.
- Tough Security, Easy Access
Think of your National Storage Hamilton unit as an extension of your home or office. Our modern security measures ensure your belongings are as safe with us as they would be at home, and we can arrange 24-hour access so you can come and go as you please.
- Choosing the Right Unit
Not sure what size unit is best for you? Refer to our handy Unit Size Guide to get a better idea, or call our helpful team on 0800 541 055.
- More Than Storage
We don’t just provide storage units in Hamilton – our centres also sell all the packing and moving supplies you need to get your items safely from A to B. Check out the entire range at our Box Shop.
- Storage Hamilton FAQs
What is the minimum storage period at National Storage Hamilton?
One month. You can speak to our storage experts to tailor a solution if you require storage for a shorter period.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
We don’t require a deposit but if you wish to pay a deposit upon booking, the sum will be applied to your first month of storage.
How can I move my things into the storage unit?
We provide move-in trailer hire and vehicle hire, along with access to our goods trolleys, pallet jacks, forklifts and drivers. We can also recommend a removalist service if required.
What does “hardstand” mean?
A “hardstand” is an outdoor space that is commonly occupied by vehicles and boats. It is open to the elements.
How much notice do I need to give when moving out?
We require at least seven (7) days’ notice of your intention to move out.
What can I put in my Hamilton self-storage unit?
Customers generally use our storage units in Hamilton to store items such as:
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs
What can’t I put in my self-storage unit?
Items prohibited from our storage centres include:
- Toxic or combustible items (e.g. gasoline/petrol, paint, and solvents)
- Perishable items (e.g. animal food, fresh food, and contained/tinned food)
- Living things (e.g. plants and pets)
- Illegal items and items that have been obtained illegally