24/7 Access Hours Available
Individually Alarmed Doors
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Covered
Vehicle/Caravan/Boat Storage – Uncovered
Benefits of Storing Your Boat
Boat storage protects your boat throughout winter and while not in use.
It keeps your vessel:
- Protected from natural elements (e.g. sunlight and hail) if in an undercover unit
- Protected from potential damage by other vehicles or falling branches
- At a reduced risk of theft or vandalism.
Keeping your boat clean and protected, our boat storage options are the best way to care for your water vehicle.
Boat Storage FAQs
- What security does your storage centres provide?
All of our centres have PIN access and 24/7 CCTV for nonstop surveillance, and are staffed 6 days a week.
- How long can I keep my boat in storage?
One month is the minimum. With month-to-month storage hire, you only pay for what you need, whether that’s one month or 10 years.
- What is dry boat storage?
Our dry or hardstand boat storage spaces keep your vessel out of the water and protected from the weather. Keeping your boat dry while not in use is a great way to protect your investment.
- How much does boat storage cost?
The cost of our affordable boat storage will depend on your individual storage needs.
- Why should I choose National Storage?
National Storage consists of an expert team of friendly professionals who are serious about keeping your items secure. With most centres opening at 5am and closing at 9pm, you won’t miss out on your favourite fishing time, and you’ll have more hours to enjoy the water.
Our expert team treats your boat with care, offering:
- Flexibility with arrangements
- Fast and easy access to your boat
- Undercover storage protecting your boat from the elements (not available at all centres).
Give your water vehicle the care it needs with our professional boat storage.
Vehicle & Trailer Hire
Need a hand with moving house or transporting items to your storage unit? National Storage can arrange moving truck and trailer hire for a smoother move.