New Zealand Additional Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
Specific conditions relating to notices and disputes
- I agree that the Initiator must give me at least 10 days’ prior notice of each direct debit, including the first direct debit
in a series.
- Changes to the amounts or dates of a series of direct debits require 30 days’ prior notice to me.
- I can also agree with the Initiator to receive a same day notice for direct debits specifically requested by me.
- All notices must be in writing, but can be delivered electronically, if I have agreed that with the Initiator.
- I can also ask you to reverse a direct debit up to 120 days after the direct debit if:
- I didn’t receive proper notice of the amount and date of the direct debit, or
- I received notice but the amount or date of the direct debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.
- If you dishonour a direct debit but the Initiator retries it within 5 business days of the original direct debit, I understand
that the Initiator doesn’t need to notify me again about that direct debit.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
View our General Terms & Conditions here.
View Storage Terms & Conditions here.
View our Direct Debit & AutoPay Terms & Conditions here.